Saturday, August 6, 2011

Welcome home! June 25, 2011

Happy airport greetings from our family.
Yellow balloons, signs, and happy family members.
Lola came home, with us, from her mission also.

Loves from Gracie and Hayley, two of my nieces.

Greeting my brother Brandon
and my niece, Addie (Felicia's daughter).

Getting a hug from my cousin Tori.

Family gathering at Zupa's, one of my favorites.

We want to thank all of you for your support and love while Chelsea served her mission in the Philippines Manila mission. She has been home now a little over a month and is working and preparing to attend school at BYU-Hawaii, so will be leaving us again. Life goes on, right? We hope you will continue to view the blog to keep up on our son, Christopher, as he continues his mission experience.
Bong and Barbara


No comments:

Post a Comment